I’m happy to announce that from June 3rd, the 2023 Ayurveda Workshop Series will start.
Just like last year, the workshops are in a series of seven however, you don’t necessarily need to do all of the workshops together to get a full understanding of the benefits of Ayurveda.
For people who had a taste of last years workshops, this year some of the topics are new as well as some of the menus.
The topics covered in this years workshop series will be as follows…
- June 3 – Fundamentals of Ayurveda: health, nutrition, self-care
- July 1 – Food as Medicine: healing foods, how to use the 6 tastes
- Aug 5 – Making Ayurvedic tea: dosha teas, chais, agni tea, detox tea
- Sept 3 – Building Immunity: create resistance to disease, make ghee
- Oct 7 – Detox at home: seasonal change diet, anti-inflammatory diet
- Nov 4 – Grace & Beauty (Part 1): making massage oils and beauty products
- Dec 3 – Grace & Beauty (Part 2): Marma point massage & Celebration Lunch
In each workshop; we will cook Ayurvedic meals, make drinks and spices, understand nutrition, diet and lifestyle practices, with workbook and recipes.
We always have lots of fun cooking together and sharing our beautiful Ayurvedic meals in my beautiful garden.
- WHERE: In my lovely home, kitchen and garden, in Grange
- WHEN: Saturdays 10am-2pm.
- COST: $80/workshop, $500/7 workshops
Looking forward to cooking with you,