To cultivate a healthy body, we need to care for our body, mind and spirit. Bring Ayurveda into your daily life in a practical way.
In each workshop; we will cook Ayurvedic meals, make drinks and spices, understand nutrition, diet and lifestyle practices. Workbook and recipes are included.
There are seven Ayurvedic Lifestyle Workshops in the series. You can either attend all seven or, pick the ones to attend that suit your needs.
The workshops are…
- June 3 – Fundamentals of Ayurveda: health, nutrition, self-care
- July 1 – Food as Medicine: healing foods, how to use the 6 tastes
- Aug 5 – Making Ayurvedic tea: dosha teas, chais, agni tea, detox tea
- Sept 3 – Building Immunity: create resistance to disease, make ghee
- Oct 7 – Detox at home: seasonal change diet, anti-inflammatory diet
- Nov 4 – Grace & Beauty: making massage oils and beauty products
- Dec 3 – Grace & Beauty: Marma point massage & Celebration Lunch
Where: Heart Of Ayurveda HQ: 38 Swan Street, Grange
When: Saturdays 10:00am – 2:00pm
Cost: $80/workshop or $500 for all seven workshops
Bookings: Contact Meredith Russell – 0431 730 270